The ROSETA conference intends to combine two major topics in education:
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education
- Outdoor Learning and Outdoor Education
With this conference, we intend to:
- receive and share inputs from the STEM community,
- share outdoor learning experiences,
- disseminate the MoMaTrE intellectual outputs and the MathCityMap, system to the scientific and educational community,
- invite new members to the European Mobile Math Trail network.
Invited are all members of the educational and scientific STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) community which are interested and experienced in outdoor education.